Neelbringadi hair oil is an Ayurvedic concoction made using potent herbs. Stimulates hair growth and dwindles hair loss and hair thinning. Over the years, the oil has demonstrated its efficacy numerous times. Several people have benefited from its potency. The ingredients used in introducing oil nourish and moisturize our hair follicles, thus preventing infections, itchiness, and hair fall.
Consumers who have been using the oil for many years cannot stop singing its tunes. They believe that it promotes hair products, prevents hair fall, treats premature greying, improves hair quality, dwindles split ends, and strengthens the scalp. You must use Neelibringadi hair oil at least two times a week to see the best results.
INGREDIENTS USED IN MAKING NEELIBRINGADI OIL
- Neeli (Indigofera tinctoria) –Helps to promote hair growth. It makes hair strong, shiny, voluminous, and healthier.
- Bringaraja (Eclipta prostrata)- Assists in strengthening the hair roots, encourages growth, and inhibits hair fall and premature greying.
- Dhatriphala (Phyllanthus emblica)– It is replete with antioxidants and vitamin C. It treats baldness, hair fall and fortifies the scalp and hair.
- Sathakrathulatha (Cardiospermum halicacabum) – It intensifies hair growth, stops scalp infections and itchiness.
BENEFITS OF HAIR OILING
People have been oiling their hair for centuries. But have you ever wondered why? Oiling is one of the most effective natural therapies that one can provide for their hair. Unfortunately, pollution, dust, and poor nutrition have ruined our hair quality over time.
Home remedies from the olden days always stressed oil’s potency to stimulate hair growth. It is a front-runner hair care product. We have all grown up around Indian beauty secrets and the amount of focus being placed on hair oiling. It boosts blood circulation and promotes hair growth.
It would help if you massaged it in, so the hair can soak up all the nutrients released with oils. But, you must oil your hair biweekly. If you have a drier scalp, try a weekly application. Some other advantages are:
- It prevents premature greying. People all around the globe are obsessed with dyeing their hair. In the long run, that leads to grey hair. Oiling the hair provides a protective layer and defers this process.
- It evades oxidation to the hair.
- Oiling has proved its advantages in promoting long, healthy, and stronger hair. In addition, by improving the scalp conditions, they enhance hair growth.
- Spread the oil evenly on the crown area and balding spots. You will witness evident results in a few months. Oils are enriched with natural ingredients that augment hair growth.
- It also inhibits any bacteria formation and infections. People do not feel their scalp getting wet now and then.
- They are also surprisingly cost-effective. Unlike the expensive hair products available in the market, which usually do not live up to the hype, oils do. In addition, they help increase the hair’s length and with minimal ingredients from our pantry.
- We are all acquainted with the monsoon frizz. Speaking as someone who has grown up in the presence of curly hair, they get uncontrollably tricky during the monsoons. However, oil has saved my life and helped me tame them. It battles the extreme dryness.
Using hair oil is an integral part of our lives because it will preserve its quality and maintain longevity in the long run.