Many users all across the world have been facing Nighthawk router setup issues like, can’t access routerlogin.net, unable to update the router’s firmware, Nighthawk router not connecting to the internet, and many more.
Have you been facing one of these issues with your Netgear WiFi router? If the answer to the question is yes, then know there isn’t anything to worry about. We have got your backs. In this article, we’ve mentioned the topmost troubleshooting tips that’ll help you in fixing whatever issue you’ve been facing with your Netgear Nighthawk router.
But, before you get straight to the troubleshooting tips, you need to get familiar with the basics of technical knowledge. For that, it is recommended that you get in touch with our highly qualified technicians.
Fixed: Top 4 Issues Faced During Netgear WiFi Router Setup
Mentioned below are the topmost tips to troubleshoot the issues users face during Netgear Nighthawk setup:
A. Can’t Access Routerlogin.net
One of the most common issues that users face with their Netgear router is not being able to access the routerlogin.net web page. If you’ve been facing the same issue, then consider the points mentioned below:
- Be careful while entering the default web address.
- Make sure that the web browser you’re using is up-to-date.
- Clear up the cache, cookies, and browsing history of the web browser you’re using.
- Your device should be connected to the internet during Netgear Nighthawk setup.
- You can make use of the default IP address to log into your WiFi router.
B. Netgear Router Not Connecting to Internet
Another issue that users face with their Netgear WiFi router is not connecting to the internet. To troubleshoot this issue, here are the things that you need to keep in mind:
- Make sure that your Netgear WiFi router is properly connected to the modem.
- Connect both your WiFi devices with the help of an Ethernet cable.
- Keep electronic devices and transmitting appliances away from your router.
- Also, do not place your Netgear router near concrete walls.
- If you are still facing the internet issue, then contact your Internet Service Provider.
C. Unable to Update the Firmware of Router
Unable to change the password of your WiFi device after Netgear WiFi router setup? No problem. Simply walk through the instructions given below and update your device:
- Make sure that your router is properly plugged into the wall socket.
- Switch on your computer and open Google Chrome on it.
- Enter routerlogin.net in the address bar of Google Chrome.
- Fill in the required admin details and click on the Log In option.
- Then, go to Settings > Firmware Update.
By following the aforementioned steps, you’ll be able to update the firmware of your Netgear Nighthawk router with ease.
In case you get stuck at some point while trying to update your WiFi device, then know that you can get in touch with our experts at any hour of the day.
D. Netgear WiFi Router Not Working
If even after following all the troubleshooting tips mentioned above, your router is still refusing to work properly, then it’s probably because it’s overheating. To fix this issue, go through the points mentioned below:
- Place your Netgear WiFi router in a cool area.
- Avoid downloading heavy files on your system.
- Access the Netgear Genie setup wizard and reset your home router.
Once you reset your Netgear router, you’ll need to set up your device from scratch. If atany point you mess things up, don’t hesitate to reach out to us through the comments section. We’ll revert back to you in no time.