Are you finding it hard to log into your Netgear AC750 WiFi range extender? How long has been since you’ve been receiving the mywifiext.net not working error message? Well, regardless of how long this issue has been troubling you, we’re here to help you resolve it.
In this article, we’ll provide you with various tips and tricks that’ll assist you in putting the mywifiext.net not working issue in place once and for all. So, with no further discussion, let’s begin, shall we?
Fixed: Mywifiext.net Not Working Issue
- Cross-Check the Hardware of the Extender
Hardware issues are one of the topmost reasons why you are facing the mywifiext.net not working issue. Thus, ensure that you unbox your Netgear AC750 WiFi extender with utmost care and configure its hardware properly.
Also, mentioned below are some points that you need to consider:
- The wall socket that you’re using shouldn’t be damaged from any end.
- Cables like Ethernet cable and power cable shouldn’t loose or worn out.
- Mind the Placement of Your WiFi Device
Another important thing to remember while performing Netgear AC750 setup is to place your WiFi device at its ideal location.
Make sure that your extender is placed in an area that is super neat and corner. Keep your device away from corners, concrete walls, cordless phones, metal objects, electronic devices, reflexive surfaces, and much more.
Note: It is recommended that you place your Netgear AC750 extender in the center-most location of your home for a better internet experience.
- Keep Your Internet Browser Up-to-Date
More than ninety percent of the users face the mywifiext not working issue is because of an outdated web browser. To prevent yourself from making the same mistake, ensure that the web browser you’re using to log into your device is updated.
- If updating the web browser doesn’t work for you, then try clearing its cache.
- Still no luck? Well, then it is recommended that you switch to another web browser.
- Make Use of the Correct Web Address
Another major reason why you aren’t able to log into your Netgear AC750 range extender is because you might have used an incorrect web address. Therefore, ensure that the web browser you’re using is correct. For that, avoid as many typos as you can.
Additionally, in case being extra careful doesn’t work in your favor, then make use of the default IP address to log into your WiFi device. For the default IP address, you can refer to the Netgear manual that came along with your range extender.
- Use the Right Domain to Log into Your Device
One of the most important things to keep in mind in order to get rid of the mywifiext.net not working issue is the usage of the correct domain. In order words, if you are the owner of an Apple or Mac device, then make use of mywifiext.local instead of mywifiext.net.
The reason being, mywifiext.net does not operate on Mac and Apple devices. It only operates on Windows.
- Update the Firmware of Your Netgear Extender
After following these tips, if you’re still facing the Netgear mywifiext.net not working issue, then we highly recommend you to update the firmware of your AC750 extender.
Here are the instructions that you need to follow in order to update the firmware of your Netgear AC750 WiFi range extender:
- Switch on your laptop or mobile phone.
- Open Google Chrome on either of the devices.
- Then, log into your AC750 WiFi range extender.
- Go to the Settings option located at the top right corner.
- Navigate to the Administration option.
- Choose the model number of your Netgear WiFi range extender.
- Once done, click on Download and wait for the file to get uploaded.
- As soon as the file gets uploaded, click on the Firmware Update button.
Once you update the firmware of your device, you’ll surely be able to get rid of the Netgear mywifiext.net not working issue once and for all.