You’ll need to visit immigration for your fingerprints and photo to extend your Bali visa. This applies to those with the following visas.
What Indonesian Visas Can You Extend?
- B211a – Social Visa (only available offshore)
- B211b – Onshore & Offshore Business & Tourist Visa
- Visa on Arrival (VOA), if you purchased your visa at the airport
- KITAS – New and Extension
Before extending my visa in Bali, what is the maximum validity of tourist visas?
For the first time, Bali tourist visas were valid for the following:
- Visa on Arrival (VOA) – 30 days
- B211 – Onshore Social Visa & Onshore Tourist Visa – 30 days
- B211 – Offshore Business Visa and Offshore Tourist Visa – 60 Days
- B211 – Onshore Business Visa – 60 Days
What time do I have to wait before my Bali visa expires?
You will need your passport and payment 7 days before your visa expires for those with B211a or B211b.
You will need to take photos and fingerprints to extend a KITAS. If the KITAS is already applied for, it will be too late. We will notify you with at least one week’s notice when you are required to go.
Am I required to take fingerprints and photos for each extension?
No. No. You will only need to go to immigration once you have extended your visa. You can easily extend your visa by simply giving your passport to the Visa Agency Bali office. We will then process it for you.
What is the cost of a Bali tourist visa extension?
The cost of IDR 2,750,000. Is the extension for B211a and B211b offshore and onshore visas?
Visa on Arrival (VOA), 30-day extension, IDR 850,000.
What are the maximum extensions I can get?
The 60-day extension is available twice for the B211 visas. The VOA can be extended for 30 days once.
What time do I need to travel to Bali for fingerprinting?
We will inform you of the time and place to visit immigration. The extension usually takes 7 days from the date you submit your passport. We will let you know which office to visit. Please let us know if you plan to travel around Indonesia and the island of Bali so we can arrange an appointment for the right day.
What steps are required to have your fingerprints taken at Bali immigration?
We will send you your bill via online before your appointment. This will allow you to follow the steps below:
- You should arrive at the Immigration office 10 minutes before your appointment.
- Show your billing at the Customer Service counter. You will be given a queue number.
- Wait for the officer to call your number or name, then go to the fingerprint room.
- Take your photo and take your fingerprints. The officer will stamp it and sign it.
- Please send us a photo of your stamped queue number and stamp.
- After you have had your fingerprints taken, you can leave the Immigration office. We will then text you to inform you when your visa extension has been granted.
What is the average time it takes to extend a Bali visa?
The process takes approximately 2 weeks from start to finish. You will receive your passport back within one week of fingerprinting. Express service is available for an additional IDR 1,000,000 if you require it more quicker. You can travel to Indonesia with an additional form of ID and a photocopy of your passport.
How can you get business Offshore Visa 211 Bali?
Click here to learn more about applying for an Onshore Social Visa.
This article is about Offshore Business & Tourist Visas.
This post will tell you if Visa on Arrival (VOA) is available.