Finding eyeglasses which look great and fit your face perfectly can be difficult. Still, it does not necessarily have to be this way. There is a perfect pair of eyeglasses for everyone. You need to identify which type of eyeglass will suit your face style. People who have been endowed with oval faces can wear almost all kinds of eyeglass frames.
How do you identify if you have an oval face?
An oval face has higher and wider cheekbones that narrow towards the forehead and the job. Most often, people think that they have an oval face when they do not.
Eyeglass styles to avoid
If you have an oval face, avoid very narrow frames and frames which have heavy design elements on them. These two can add length to your face shape, which is not needed.
Most flattering frames for oval faces
Oval is one of the most versatile face shapes. You can carry out almost any style if you have an oval-shaped face. The primary thing to focus on here is finding the class with the right proportion. You should go for half rims and frames with a tailored fit if you have a small face. If you have a longish oval face, you should go for full and oversized frames.
- Since people with oval faces can wear most shapes, why not try and make a statement? You can go for oversized trendy glasses which are round in form. These will sit nicely on your face and complement your rounded features.
- In contrast, you can also opt for square leaning frames. This will complement the oval-shaped face by enhancing the sharpness of the face and elevating the overall look.
- Cat-eye frames make a great choice in the case of oval-shaped face people. The upward sweep of the structure complements the cheekbones and looks like a slimmer jawline.
- Rectangle glasses are also one of the great glasses for oval face. The sleek lines of the rectangle frame add structure to the face. If you are planning to go for a rectangle frame, go for a style that is not wider than your face’s broadest part, which is your cheekbones.
- If you have a big oval face, you can go for traditional aviators. Since these types of aviators are generally wide around the eye region, they can give your oval face a well-balanced and shorter look.
When you find the correct pair, you can use your frames as either the centerpiece of your new outfit or you can wear them every day as a stable part of your wardrobe. When you buy spectacles, if you are looking for daily wear spectacles, go for the ones that give you the maximum level of comfort. Do not follow the fashion trend of celebrities and influencers. The frames which may suit their face may not fit your face and may be uncomfortable if you decide to opt for an oversized frame for everyday use.