Are you caught in a situation where you have already purchased your Copa Airlines international flight tickets but now realize that your trip has been cancelled? Don’t worry as this is not the norm. Cancellation of flights happens sometimes and the only way to avoid this situation is by taking advantage of a Copa Airlines refund policy. But, before we get into that, let us look at how this particular flight ticket policy would work for you.
Copa Airlines refund policy
- If your flight has been cancelled due to weather conditions, mechanical failure, or other unforeseen reasons, then your entire booking including the payment will be null and void. Your refund will be initiated, if you agree to the terms of the cancellation policy. This will allow you to travel to any destination, provided that the itinerary has not been changed. The reason for cancellation would remain on your statement issued after full payment of the flight ticket. You will also not be permitted to make any additional bookings for the same period.
- This means that if your flight has been cancelled due to mechanical failure, weather conditions or other reasons, you have to manage booking for flight tickets of alternate carriers. You may be required to depart from the airport closest to where you are currently staying. This would mean that you would have to drive some distance in order to reach your destination. What is worse is that if your flight is not scheduled to depart until a later date, then you will have to drive all the way to New York in order to be booked on another flight. This can be quite a hassle and you certainly don’t want to go through this process.
- A Copa Airlines International refund policy can offer you a solution to such problems. You will have to contact customer care service and give them all your details so that they can do the necessary checks. They will inform you whether the flight cancellation has been taken into consideration. If it was not, then you will get a full refund for the unused portion of the ticket.
- The entire process of cancelling the flight ticket and getting a full refund is very quick and easy to do. You do not have to deal with a particular airline company. You would have to give them the travel details so that they can cancel your flight and issue a refund. They will advise you of the procedure to follow at their earliest opportunity. This makes the whole process stress-free and convenient for you.
- There is no doubt that the Copa Airline refund policy is the best available. This airline will reimburse you for the full price paid even if you have not been satisfied with the quality of service. It is always better to go through this policy because you would never like to spend more than what you have to for traveling. Also, this policy does not discriminate based on gender, age or any other criteria. This policy has been in place since last year and there is no likelihood of it being changed.
You may not get the refund immediately once you have cancelled the flight. This is because the process may take some time for the airline to issue your refund. But once it is issued, you can proceed with the process. The policy states that once you have cancelled the flight, you are not entitled to get a refund. So, you should try to get the airline to issue the refund as soon as possible.
The process is simple and easy. You should only contact them through email and give your flight details so that they can process the refund. After they receive your refund application, they will inform you over the phone or send you a document fax. This process can take about 7 working days to complete. Once this is done, you are entitled to a full refund for the cost of the flight ticket.