It is very important to focus on your kid’s every activity to know what they are doing, eating, etc. The parents if remain occupied in their busy schedule may forget to take care of the kids but underestimating the health of the kids is not affordable for the parents. That is why they need to pay attention to what their kids eat and drink so that they can focus on their health, growth, and development. During the current scenario, we all are aware of how important is to boost immunity not only this but even during the season change most of the kids experiences common infections.
These can be due to weak immunity. It raises the need to parents to pay attention to the immunity of their kids. Various immunity boosting medicines are available but they must go for the functional foods that can naturally boost the immunity of their kids. Parents must make a chart of the foods that they must give to their kids or can add to their diet. Some of the foods to increase immunity in kids are discussed as follows:
- Turmeric: Turmeric can be added in many ways to your kid’s diet. It will not be a big challenge for parents to add this to their kid’s diet as turmeric is being used in almost all of the dishes that we prepare. You can add a pinch of turmeric to the milk to make your kids consume turmeric.
- Intake of food rich in vitamin c: We all are aware that vitamin c is known to boost the immunity of us. That is why it is important to give our kids foods rich in vitamin c to complete the deficiency of vitamin c. Foods like Jamun, oranges, peaches, lemons, etc are rich in vitamin c. These fruits can be directly given to kids or you can add it to fruit salads, desserts, or smoothies, etc.
- Nuts and seeds: Nuts like cashews, almonds, walnuts, etc are having properties that can boost the immunity of the kids. They are rich in antioxidants and other nutrients required by our body. So, don’t forget to give your child a handful of mixed nuts and seeds every day for hard immunity.
- Mushrooms: Mushrooms include antioxidants and nutrients including vitamin d. Mushrooms can be added in many ways like in vegetables, pasta, salads, sandwiches, soups, etc.
- Dairy food: You must add dairy products like milk, curd, cheese, etc to your kid’s diet to make them internally stronger. You can give them flavored curd, sweetened curd, smoothies, etc.
- Other spices: Not only turmeric but other spices like garlic, cardamom, ginger, etc should also be given to kids to boost their immunity. Your kid must consume Indian spices that can boost the immune system so that it can fight bacteria or other viruses.
So, these foods can help you boost the immune system of your kids. You can also give your kids the best vitamins children’s immune system. Iyurved offers the best products like kids approved choco spread, kids approved powders, ready to add atta premix, etc to make your kids healthy and growing. For the best assistance you should also take help with ENT specialists in Delhi they will help you to boost your children immunity during pandmic.