If you’re looking forward to renovating your bathroom or your entire house, why not install a bathroom vanity this time?
A bathroom vanity entirely enhances the bathroom’s overall look in terms of aesthetics and usability.
Finding a bathroom vanity is easy, as technology and innovation are at their best. There are many cheap vanities available at e-commerce and physical retail stores.
However, many people confuse a bathroom vanity with a bathroom cabinet. The next section talks about what a bathroom vanity is.
What is a Bathroom Vanity?
A bathroom vanity is a holistic blend of a bathroom sink combined with storage around it. The bathroom vanity does a wonderful job of concealing the background plumbing and electrical circuits with storage cabinets.
These storage cabinets can be designed aesthetically. They also provide great utility to the user by offering storage for keeping items like towels, robes, soaps, shampoos, conditioners, and beyond.
A bathroom vanity also has a benchtop made from different materials like marble, tiles, stone, cement, laminate, wood, and beyond. However, it is better to use water-resistant materials for the benchtop, as the bathroom is the most extensive wet area in the house.
How to Choose a Bathroom Vanity?
- Consider the size of your bathroom before getting a bathroom vanity. It is essential to get a vanity proportional to the bathroom size. Otherwise, it will only take more space, making other bathroom activities inconvenient.
- Ensure that the bathroom vanity has good storage space, storing everything from toiletries, cosmetics, hairdryers, towels, robes, and beyond. Also, check properly if the vanity is concealing the plumbing and electrical circuits efficiently.
- Evaluate what works better for your home situation: a single or a double vanity. For example, a house where bathrooms are heavily occupied in the mornings requires a double vanity. Two sinks will enable two individuals to use the bathroom at once.
- Remember that vanities require maintenance as well. If you’re not a fan of spending too much time on cleaning and maintenance, look for a timber benchtop in your bathroom vanity. On the other hand, if your goal is a minimalist look and utility, and then ornate bathroom vanity will work well for your bathroom.
Why Should You Have a Bathroom Vanity?
Following are the reasons why you should own bathroom vanity.
- Aesthetic Appeal: The bathroom is where you start your day and end your day before going to bed, so why not enjoy the experience along the way. A bathroom vanity naturally enhances the overall appearance of your bathroom, along with providing a great deal of utility to it.
- Storage: Bathrooms tend to become messy due to all the bathroom supplies and accessories that flood the space. A bathroom vanity does the job of providing excellent storage space to keep items like toiletries, hairdryers, trimmers, towels, robes, and much more. There can be multiple storage compartments in the bathroom vanity, providing the space for even more.
- Neater Appearance: Are you not tired of seeing those plumbing lines and electrical circuits every day? A bathroom vanity does an excellent job at concealing all your plumbing lines and circuits effortlessly. It gives your bathroom a more organised and neater look.
A bathroom vanity can prove to be a great idea to enhance your bathroom this season. It is easy to install the vanity, and it makes your bathroom activities more efficient and flexible.
Get cheap vanities from your favourite e-commerce stores or physical store and enjoy your bathroom experience.